1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Optimistic, unpredictable, confident
2. How do you stay healthy and fit with your busy schedule?
It is challenging but I try to give this priority. I work out 6-8 hours per week. I enjoy staying fit with basketball and kickboxing.
3. How would you define fitness?
Pushing your internal limits to the max.
4. What was the greatest challenge you faced in your career?
Making the adjustment at my current job with DMCC as it was the first time I worked inhouse for a government. This was very different from working as litigation lawyer in the US. I made the adjustment by getting to know your environment and making a conscious effort to fit in and execute job duties.
5. What do you like best about living in the UAE?
I love the diversity, it’s like no other place I have lived.
6. What is you favourite Kobe moment?
Scoring 81 points against Toronto Raptors, I thought I was watching a video game.
7. What is your number one workout tip?
Whatever you do go HAM!
8. If you were to select 2 celebrities to be your parents, who would they be and why?
Muhammed Ali and Mother Teresa, this way you would have a perfect union of Mother Teresa’s love, compassion, and dignity combined with Ali’s brash, rebellious, heart of a champion.
9. What advice would you give to kids about achieving their goals?
Work hard and do not worry about the things you cannot control.
10. If you could pick one highlight of your career, what would it be?
Probably being a part of DMCC, which as you know will be building the world’s largest commercial tower.
11. What was the best piece of advice you ever received?
You can never quit because winners never quit and quitters never win!