A career spanning 20 years in professional basketball saw Zan Tabak divide his time between America and Europe, earning accolades on both continents for his contribution to the game.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Hard working, stubborn and persistent
2. How do you stay healthy and fit with your busy schedule?
I used to workout three times a week, but in the last two years, because of my working schedule, my workouts are irregular. Now I try to get a workout in whenever I can and be sure to eat healthy.
3. What was the greatest challenge you faced at Real Madrid?
What was your best moment at Real Madrid? Both answers are the same - fufilling my expectations of such a legendary club as Real Madrid.
4. Have you been to the UAE?
I’ve never been there before so I look forward to meeting new people and experiencing the culture.
5. What is your number one workout tip?
Persistence, no pain no gain and push through the pain.
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you like to have with you?
I would bring water, a speargun and my wife, Gorana.
7. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
Barbecue, because it´s the only thing I know how to cook.
8. What advice would you give to kids about achieving their goals?
Love and enjoy what you do and work hard every day.
9. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
Pineapple because I am sweet inside and spiky on the outside.