Outstanding basketball played over two decades between 1971 and 1991 earned Juan Antonio Corbalan a number of titles including recently a place in a list of the 50 Greatest Euro league contributors.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Responsible and eager to learn.
2. How do you stay healthy and fit with your busy schedule?
I work out four times a week and tend to do a variety of different workouts including walking, nordic walking and the gym.
3. What was your best moment at Real Madrid?
Winning the European clubs trophy.
4. What song best describes your work ethic?
Canto a la Libertad
5. What is your secret weapon on the basketball court?
My ability to control the tempo of the game.
6. What is your number one workout tip?
Be persistent and have patience.
7. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you like to have with you?
My wife, books and sports shoes.
8. What advice would you give to kids about achieving their goals?
Enjoy what you do.
9. If you could pick one highlight of your career, what would it be?
The 1984 Olympic games.