1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
God fearing, Ninja, Scorpio
2. How do you stay healthy and fit with your busy schedule?
I work out in my home gym about four days a week for 30 minutes a day, rotating upper and lower body to maintain my fitness levels. I prefer weight lifting and doing cardio on the treadmill.
3. How would you define fitness?
Being able to be active both when you want to be active and when you need to be active – not being in state to where you can’t me mobile enough to do something when you want to.
4. Have you been to the UAE before?
I’ve been to Dubai before. This time around, I’m looking forward to doing some tours, experiencing the culture and architecture.
5. What song best describes your work ethic?
The art of storytelling part 4 by Outkast.
6. What is your secret weapon on the basketball court?
My vision and shooting ability.
7. What is your number one workout tip?
Make sure you set goals and write it down. When you achieve each goal, take the time to be grateful for it, cross it out, and then set the next goal.
8. What advice would you give to kids about achieving their goals?
Don’t cheat yourself. Set your goals high and set goals that you feel are reachable, yet take hard work to achieve. You never want to short yourself on what you want to accomplish in life. Set your goals high and have strong faith in God
9. What was the best piece of advice you ever received?
Never work with anyone who is not willing to work with you. Make sure the people in your corner are looking to back you up. Make sure the other person makes sacrifices too.