1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, Smart, Spiritual
2. How do you stay healthy and fit with your busy schedule?
I have a very balanced diet, no red meat, no poultry. I work out five to six days a week for at least an hour a day. Cardio, weight training and callisthenics.
3. How would you define fitness?
Fitness is maintaining a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and a good diet.
4. What was the greatest challenge you faced in your career??
Getting physically fit for my Naked album. I trained very hard and stayed focused. I made sure I ate right, got adequate sleep and worked really hard to get to my goal. I was able to get in the best shape I've ever been in.
5. Have you been to Abu Dhabi or Dubai?
Yes. I love to play basketball so I am really looking forward to playing in the celebrity game.
6. What is your favourite Kobe moment?
When Kobe won the MVP in 2008 (He deserved more than that one)
7. What is your secret weapon on the basketball court?
I'm a really good shooter.
8. What is your number one workout tip?
9. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
I make great spaghetti.
What advice would you give to kids about achieving their goals?
Never give up